Declaration - By submitting information on this form you confirm:-
- You have read and understood the terms and conditions under which Journey to the East offers its tours.
- You understand that whilst Journey to the East will do its best to accommodate dietary requirements (including medical), you accept Journey to the East cannot and doesn’t take responsibility for dietary needs in any way.
- You acknowledge you will be responsible for your own luggage including on public transport (buses, trains etc.). Most transport used on this tour will be public transport unless otherwise stated. (A luggage forwarding service is available to guests and will transfer larger luggage).
- You understand this tour may include considerable walking (with breaks) for sightseeing. You confirm all individuals included in your booking are able to walk for at least 3 hours (more on walking and active tours) where there is an undulating terrain that may include steps.
- You accept Journey to the East will make every effort to secure your room preferences, it is however subject to availability. This includes non-smoking rooms (that have been deodourised.)
Journey to the East - Japan travel specialists
Post: P.O. Box 497
Tel: +61 (0) 7 3876 3851
Addr: Paddington, Queensland
Addr: Australia Q4064
Payment by direct deposit (preferred method)
A/c Name: Journey to the East ( Aust. Business number A.B.N 21 454 024 273).
Bank: Westpac Bank Queensland Australia
BSB: 034-072 A/c: 297566
Swift Code: WPACAU2S. If the sending bank requires 11 characters, use WPACAU2SXXX
(Please use your booking number and your surname as your reference)
Payment by Credit Card
- Please be aware payment by credit card will incur a cost equivalent to the fee charged by the credit card service provider. The current fee is 1.75%.
Booking terms and conditions (Summary only)
- This tour will be operated by Journey to the East (The Operator). All queries about this booking or the tour or Japan should be directed to the operator (Journey to the East)
- A booking will only be accepted after a completed booking form and a non-refundable deposit for each traveller has been received. The booking must be paid in full 60 days prior to departure.
- This booking form covers the land only component of this tour; it excludes any travel other than as stated in the itinerary published by the Operator.
- The traveller(s) accept that the tour includes the use of assets (hotels, transport etc.) that are not owned or operated by the tour operator and therefore the operator cannot be responsible for any changes or the consequences of changes asset owners may make. The Operator may at its sole discretion and without recompense re-route any tour at any time for reasons of security, unforeseen delays or failure to deliver by a third party.
By the traveller
Cancellations must be made in writing. If you cancel 61 days or more before the scheduled travel date you will be entitled full refund (less the non-refundable deposit). If you cancel 31-60 days before travel you will be entitled to any amount you have paid above 50% of the full price. Cancellations less than 31 days from departure will not be entitled to any refund (Please ask about a re-book to travel within 12 months).
By the Operator
The Operator may cancel at any time up to 31 days before the scheduled departure. We may cancel if we consider the risks of health, political, safety or disruption is outside our acceptable limits or failure to reach the minimum group size. In the event that a tour is cancelled by us, you will be offered an alternative tour or alternative date or a refund. Where a cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds may exclude an amount to cover our unrecoverable costs. The Operator is never responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as part of booking this tour.
Other fees and charges
After confirmation, the operator may charge a fee for alteration of documents. In particular, a handling fee will apply to alterations less than 15 days from departure or during your tour
By making a booking you acknowledge you have read, understand and accept the travel terms and conditions of the tour available in full at www.JourneytotheEast.com.au/terms-conditions